1. Take Highway 722 over Carroll’s Summit to Austin. SR722 is part of the original Lincoln Highway.
2. Visit the Austin Courthouse and look for ghosts!
3. Drive up over the giant “A” just above Austin, and get a bird’s eye view of the town. Make sure to bring your camera!
4. Attend the Coyote derby this weekend. For more information call 775-224-95145.
5. Do a bar crawl and visit all 5 bars!
6. Go to Spencer Hot Springs and relax in the hot pools.
For more information, visit http://austinnevada.com/index.html